Our partnership with SEND Relief and Puerto Rico continues to be strengthened as we look at 2022. The discipleship that is happening week-to-week through churches like One Church Comerio and others is amazing to see. We have this opportunity to come alongside local churches in Puerto Rico to help meet physical needs that have come about through the impact of hurricanes, earthquakes and other natural disasters.
This year, as we live sent in Puerto Rico, we are even more focused on how this short-term mission trip can have impact that resonates locally as well as globally. Our teams are committed to serving our community long before they serve in Puerto Rico. Our teams are committed to engaging in ministry here long before they arrive on the island. And our teams are committed to actively engage and share the Gospel message with their friends, neighbors, family, and community long before they step foot in Puerto Rico. We are committed to leveraging the talents, treasures and time that God has given us to live sent here as we plan and prepare to live sent in Puerto Rico.
If you are interested in joining us on this short-term mission trip then here are a few things you need to know:
- Our main focus will be on light construction needs as we partner with local churches in communities across the island.
- We have a limited number of space and the application deadline is Sunday, October 17.
- The cost for the trip this year is $840.
- Our trips will take place towards the end of January and beginning of February.
- All of our other FAQ’s can be found here.
I hope you will pray and ask the Lord if he is leading your heart to be a part of this opportunity for discipleship.