We Want Your Kids to Love Church.
That’s why we are committed to creating safe and fun environments where your children are taught about the Bible and the love of Jesus through relevant, age-appropriate kids services. Our ultimate hope is to see a generation of children come to know God at an early age.
Check-In & Security
- We suggest arriving 20 minutes early in order to check in your child and make it to the service on time.
- All persons entering the kid’s wing must have a check-in tag.
- We use a parent paging system so you can take part in the adult worship service knowing your child is in loving and trustworthy hands.
We know your child’s safety is important to you and we share that concern.
- Every child’s name tag is matched to a parent-identification number.
- Every volunteer is screened with an interview and federal background check.
- Every hallway is monitored by security personnel.
- There is only one entrance into the kid’s wing (located in the front lobby) and all persons entering must have an identification tag. We do not provide direct exterior door access to the kids wing on Sunday mornings.
For the safety of everyone at Gospel City Church, please stay home if you, your child, or a household member:
- Had a fever in the last 72 hours
- Experienced shortness of breath, chills, cough, diarrhea, sore throat, or vomiting in the last 72 hours
- Experienced a new loss of sense of taste or smell
It is the desire of Gospel City Church to meet the needs of all of our kids. For children who learn differently, we like to partner with parents and develop a personalized plan for your child so they may participate fully and contribute in the church. Our goal is to integrate special needs children into an age-appropriate Kids experience with the right level of assistance. Please contact Michelle Helmkamp for details: email@example.com.
WEEKLY FAMILY DISCIPLESHIP RESOURCES
Introducing Weekly Resources for Families
In alignment with the sermon each week, Gospel City Elementary Kids will be teaching from the book of Psalms this month.
As we seek to partner with you in the discipleship of your kids, we will be providing you with two tools each week. First, we want to encourage the kids to develop a daily time in the Word. Joshua 1:8 says, “This Book of the Law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do according to all that is written in it.”
The second tool is a short Family Worship guide for reading God’s Word together, singing, and praying. The Family Worship guide is based on the sermon each week, with the hopes of encouraging Gospel conversations around the dinner table!
SERVE IN KIDS
We are always looking for volunteers to serve in Gospel City Kids. In fact, as many are returning to in-person gatherings, we’re in greater need than ever. Come help us as we worship Christ and work for Christ – together!