Gospel City Kids has reopened with limited room capacity. Until further notice, an RSVP will be required by Friday at noon each week so that we can be prepared accordingly.
Check-In & Security
- We suggest arriving 20 minutes early in order to check in your child and make it to the service on time.
- All persons entering the kid’s wing must have a check-in tag.
- We use a parent paging system so you can take part in the adult worship service knowing your child is in loving and trustworthy hands.
We know your child’s safety is important to you and we share that concern.
- Every child’s name tag is matched to a parent-identification number.
- Every volunteer is screened with an interview and federal background check.
- Every hallway is monitored by security personnel.
- There is only one entrance into the kid’s wing (located in the front lobby) and all persons entering must have an identification tag. We do not provide direct exterior door access to the kids wing on Sunday mornings.
For the safety of everyone at Gospel City Church, please stay home if you, your child, or a household member:
- Had a fever in the last 72 hours
- Experienced shortness of breath, chills, cough, diarrhea, sore throat, or vomiting in the last 72 hours
- Experienced a new loss of sense of taste or smell
- All rooms have a set limit on number of children per classroom. Seating has been placed further apart.
- In Pre-K, kids are divided between table and floor activities; In elementary, kids are divided by class in small groups.
- Kids will not travel to the playground, nor use public water fountains.
- Each class has their own set of toys per service, and are sanitized before they are used again.
- Face coverings will follow the current standards that we have set as a whole church (all staff and volunteers are required to wear face coverings). See church-wide guidelines here.
It is the desire of Gospel City Church to meet the needs of all of our kids. For children who learn differently, we like to partner with parents and develop a personalized plan for your child so they may participate fully and contribute in the church. Our goal is to integrate special needs children into an age-appropriate Kids experience with the right level of assistance. Please contact Michelle Helmkamp for details: email@example.com.
AT-HOME WORSHIP KITS
We recognize that many of you are uncomfortable or unable to return in-person in this current season. We would encourage you to lead your own Family Worship with your kids: read the Word, worship, and pray together! Let it be a sweet time of fellowship with your family that will reap benefits for many years to come as you slow down and seek His face together!
Each week we’ll provide the current passage of scripture we had planned for each week so that you can read it with your kids and talk about it with them with the accompanying questions and prayer points. In addition, we will give you a link to a short video version of the story. Check out the at-home family worship kits below: