Hi there! We’re so happy you are interested in Gospel City Church. We are gathering both in-person and online. However you choose to join us for church, we’d love to get to know you.
What to Expect
What is worship like?
We seek to lead people further into a life-altering relationship with the living God—and our worship services reflect that. Our times of worship begin with music (mostly contemporary songs, with occasional hymns and new arrangements) and prayer, then we open God’s Word together with expository, verse-by-verse preaching.
What should I wear?
The Lord focuses on the heart more than on the outward appearance, and so do we. You’ll find a wide variety in dress among our congregation—from casual jeans and shorts, to more formal. We simply aim to dress so as not to draw attention to ourselves, but keep the focus on Jesus Christ alone.
Where should I park?
If this is your first time here, we’ve got a spot reserved just for you! First Time Guest Parking is available close to the church building. Handicap parking is also available along the front row. Simply turn on your hazard lights to let our parking attendants know, and they’ll direct you to the appropriate parking spot.
Is there a place for my kids?
Gospel City Kids is available for birth – 5th grade, with age appropriate discipleship opportunities each week. You may want to arrive a bit early if you have children, as we have a check-in tag system to keep everyone safe and secure.
What about older students?
We invite middle school (6th-8th grade) and high school (9th-12th grade) students to attend our weekly gathering on Wednesday nights from 6:30-8:30pm. The night is focused on the two phases these students find themselves in and each element is programmed specifically to that phase. Learn more here.
Let’s get to know each other
We’d love to say “hi” and answer any questions you may have about Gospel City Church. Here’s a couple of ways that we can connect.
- If you’re joining us for an In-Person Sunday Gathering, stop by the “Meet & Greet” area in the lobby. Our Next Steps Pastor, Tyler Downing, would love to greet you and answer any questions you may have.
- OR– If you’re joining us online, you can send an email to Pastor Tyler Downing at email@example.com, or you text him at 574-387-3480. Either is fine, we just want to connect with you! 🙂
- For general inquiries, you can email our church office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 574-273-0007.
- Weekend Worship Gatherings take place simultaneously In-Person and Online every Sunday at 9am & 11am: YouTube Live and Facebook Live
- Various small groups are meeting in homes, in café’s, and virtually over video and phone calls. Get connected!
- Lots of daily encouragement on our Facebook and Instagram pages. Be sure to follow us!
Who We Are
Gospel City Church exists to glorify God through the fulfillment of the great commission. Our focus is to honor God by fulfilling the mission the Lord gave His followers to make disciples, baptize the disciples, and teach them to follow His ways. Matthew 28:19-20; Colossians 1:28-29
Our obedience to the Lord’s command is revealed in our lives as we glorify God, gather with His body, grow in our faith, and go take the Good News to our community and world.
We believe the disciples of Jesus Christ should minister to one another in the local church. It’s not about one or a small number of pastors bearing total responsibility to care for the entire congregation. It’s about all disciples using their God-given spiritual gifts to provide mutual ministry in the context of the vibrant and strong local church. Ephesians 4:11-12