What is the One to One Bible Challenge
Join other women at Gospel City Church in the One to One Bible Reading Summer Challenge. Here is how it works. Choose ONE friend, ONE book of the Bible, and ONE day of the week. Meet your friend, read the Bible, discuss and apply.
This Summer we are challenging women to stay consistent in the reading and applying of God’s Word by intentionally meeting together, holding one another accountable and staying in Biblical Community. Sign up to let us know you’re in!
Here are other ways you can stay connected and equipped during the challenge
- Register for the Challenge by June 3rd
- Sign-up for weekly encouragement from the Women’s Ministry Team at Gospel City
- Connect w/ Instagram by using and following the hashtag #onetoonebiblechallenge
- Print the PDF Guides for your meetings
Getting Started — Your First Meeting Checklist
- Take some time to get to know each other
- Confirm what book of the Bible you will read and how long it will take
- Plan ALL your meetings
- Decide what format you want to use
Method and Tips
Whether this is your first time doing a One to One Bible Reading Plan, or you’ve been reading the Bible with others for a long time, here are a few tips and methods to help make your time together the most effective.
Weekly Reading Checklist
- Pray again
- Confirm next meeting
Fill this worksheet out as you study to keep track of your notes and what you’re learning. Then you can bring this worksheet when you meet together.