High School Students
February 18-20 | $225
We are so excited about what God has in store for our time at Gull Lake! Everything you need to know and forms you need to complete BEFORE we leave on Friday, February 12, are listed below.
Everything you need to know and forms you need to complete BEFORE we leave on Friday, February 18, are listed below.
If you have yet to complete the 2021 Consent & Medical Release for Gospel City Church, please do so.
If you have any food allergies or dietary restrictions, please fill out Gull Lake’s Dietary Requests Form at your earliest convenience allowing their kitchen staff to be well-prepared to serve you best!
Important WinterFest Info
DEPARTURE + RETURN
FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 18 DEPARTURE: Please be at Gospel City by 5:45pm; we’ll be rolling out shortly after!
SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 20 ARRIVAL: We will return to the church by 6pm.
- 3 days change of clothes
- Bible & pen
- Refillable water bottle
- Athletic wear
- Sleep wear
- Your necessary toiletries
- Money for the snack shop (optional)
- Snow gear if desired (sledding is an option with enough snow)
Activities that are available at Gull Lake include rock climbing, bowling, volleyball, basketball, and gaga ball! Pack accordingly to enjoy all that Gull Lake has to offer.
What NOT to bring:
- Bedding (All linens are provided by Gull Lake, but if you have a specific pillow or blanket you need, feel free to bring it.)
- Food and drinks (All your meals are covered in registration costs, we will be supplying plenty of snacks and drinks outside of meal times, AND there’s always the snack shop to purchase food there.)
- Cell phones/electronics (We will NOT ALLOW any phones or devices. This is to proactively create a space with less distractions, encourage intentional time with the Lord, and build community with others. We will provide phone numbers for Gull Lake and Pastor Brent in case there is an emergency.)