2020 BACKYARD BIBLE BASH
June 15-19, in your neighborhood
This year we are equipping you to take the Gospel to the kids and families in your neighborhood with our Backyard Bible Bash! Kids will learn important faith skills about hearing God, talking about God, praying to God, and living for God.
We have put together an at-home experience full of fun songs, stories, crafts, and games. We are excited about the opportunity we have as a church to impact our community this summer beyond the walls of the church. We have a unique opportunity to use this time for Christ and His glory. Kids (and parents) will be longing for some fun things to do in community, but most camps will not be able to open in June. There may be kids in your neighborhood who would be willing to come hang out and learn about Jesus that would not have ever come to a church for Vacation Bible School. Invite them!
At-Home Experience Kit
We will equip you with:
- Songs and stories will be available online much like our Weekend Family Worship
- Kits with most of the physical supplies will be available to pick up June 11.
- A daily craft, story, game idea, and small group questions.
- Supplies—the kit will supply you with almost everything you need, but there is also a daily list of supplies you will need to collect, (normal household items like plastic cups or rocks).
- Kits will include invitation postcards for you to use.
The genius of this plan is it’s flexibility. Here are just a few ideas of how you could use this discipleship tool:
- Choose a host home from your small group and work together.
- Team up with a neighbor and invite the kids in your neighborhood.
- You can also choose to do this on your own as a family night experience just with your own kids or bring it along to your family vacation to do with cousins!
- We are focusing on the week of June 15-19 as the week to be doing our Backyard Bible Bashes in the neighborhoods.
- You can choose the days and time of day that work best for your family.
- We will provide online host training the week of June 8-12. Kits will be available to be picked up at the church on June 11.
Sign up today to reserve a kit for your Backyard Bible Bash group (or for your family). Please note: We have a limited number of kits.